2006 Evinrude SALTWATER 150 PACKAGE
Call for Price
and long-lasting components. All saltwater editions use a stainless steel steering tube, steering arm, pivot shaft, drive shaft, prop shaft and fasteners. So components last longer. No matter how often they're used. And abused.
- The Saltwater Edition Evinrude® E-TECTM provides all the same benefits of the blue E-TEC, but in the classic look most seagoing boaters prefer: white.
- Each Saltwater Edition E-TEC outboard goes through 14 washing and rinsing cycles, a conversion coating, sealer, baked-on strontium chromate primer, and baked-on high-solids melamine top-coat. This prevents corrosion and increases the life of your engine.
- Longer lasting components: Saltwater Editions use a stainless steel steering tube, steering arm, pivot shaft, drive shaft, prop shaft and fasteners.
- Stay looking like new: Electro deposition paint creates an extremely durable barrier for added protection in a harsh marine environment.
- Less corrosion: Split-line gearcase reduces corrosion.
- Aluminum alloy: Low copper alloy used in aluminum casing resists corrosion.
- Protect what's important: Sacrificial zinc alloys absorb the elements of corrosion to protect all operational components.
- No Maintenance hassles: Automatic off-season storage, no spring tune-ups, and no scheduled dealer maintenance for three years of normal recreational use. There are no belts to replace, no valves to adjust, and you'll never have to change the oil.
- Shaft Length in (mm)/Color: 20 in. (508 mm) / White
- Weight lbs (kg): 419 lbs. (190 kg)
- Engine Type: Loop Charged V6 60° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke in (mm): 3.600" x 2.588" (91 x 66 mm)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 158 cu. in. (2589 cc)
- Starting: Electric
- Trim Method: FasTrakTM Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft HP (kilowatts): 150 HP (112 kw) @ 5000 RPM
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 4750-5750 RPM
- Gear Ratio: 1.86:1
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Fuel Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator: Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp / 1800 watt output with Regulator
- Cooling: Pressure and Temperature Controlled Water Cooled
- Steering: Remote
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2006 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union 2006
- Engine Type
- Loop Charged V6 60º E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.600" x 2.588" (91 x 66 mm)
- 158 cu. in. (2589 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 419 lbs. (190 kg)
- Trim Method
- FasTrakTM Power Trim and Tilt
- Shaft Rotation
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 150 HP (112 kw) @ 5000 RPM
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 4750-5750 RPM
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Fuel Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp / 1800 watt output with Regulator
- Pressure and Temperature Controlled Water Cooled
- 3 Years Non-Declining